Non-Matriculating Application - St. Bernard's

Non-Matriculating Application

Use this application to apply to take a graduate course for graduate credit without enrolling in a graduate degree program.

Note that any non-matriculated courses can count towards a graduate degree or certificate program in the future if you so choose.

Once the below form is submitted, an email confirmation will be sent to you to finish the application, and our Director of Admissions will be in touch with you. Follow the checklist items below as well to complete your application. Please contact the Office of Admissions if you have any questions.

Non-Matriculating Application Checklist:

  1. Completed and signed online application
  2. Personal statement (included in online application)
  3. Completed and signed Immunization Form (included in online application) for in-person students. Waivers are available for online students
  4. Non-refundable application fee

Official transcripts of all post-secondary school academic work can be sent to:

  • and/or
  • St. Bernard’s School of Theology & Ministry
    Attn: Matt Brown
    120 French Road
    Rochester, NY 14618

We look forward to hearing from you!