A Merry Christmas to All
Dec 18, 2019
It is with great joy that I greet you during this blessed season. As we come to these final days of Advent, I am filled with gratitude for you and all you do for Christ and His Church. It is no question that our alumni and students do so much good in being Christ’s hands and feet to so many in need.
With the close of Advent coming and the jubilant time of Christmas about to begin, I ask you to keep St. Bernard’s in your prayers and to consider making a final year-end gift to help us continue to form men and women, such as yourself, equipped for the good work that has been our legacy for over 125 years. Online donations can be made here.
Your contributions go toward necessities such as:
- Ongoing service of the laity in the Rochester, Albany, and Syracuse dioceses through our degree programs, events, lectures, and scholarships
- Repairs to our main campus building at 120 French Road, Rochester, NY
- Development of our distance education technology in all three dioceses
They also allow us to keep growing and expanding our mission. Recently, we:
- Hired a nationally recognized Scripture scholar! He will be teaching our spring 2020 New Testament course via our Distance Education program
- Launched several national campaigns advertising St. Bernard’s graduate programs to lay people around the US and Canada
- Created an additional national campaign inviting vocation directors in the US and Canada to attend a live webinar with myself and Fr. Anthony Ligato, Director of Vocations in the Diocese of Albany, discussing our new pre-seminary program
Thank you again for all you do in your own ministry and for your generous support. May the Peace that surpasses all understanding surround you and your loved ones during this joyous time of the year.
Yours in Christ,