Coronavirus Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds: CRRSAA Higher Education Relief Fund II; ARP Higher Education Relief Fund III
St. Bernard's School of Theology and Ministry received federal funding under the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) as part of the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSAA HEERF II) Act 2021; and the American Rescue Plan (ARP HEERF III) 2021.
These emergency financial aid grants were administered to students for emergency costs due to Coronavirus, or for any component of the student's cost of attendance. Eligible expenses included tuition, food, housing, healthcare, and child care.
Reports for these funds can be found below:
- 09/30/20 Institutional Report
- 12/31/20 Institutional Report
- 12/31/20 Institutional Report – Revised
- 03/31/21 Institutional Report
- 06/30/21 Institutional Report
- 09/30/21 Institutional Report
- 12/31/21 Institutional Report