Coronavirus Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds: CRRSAA Higher Education Relief Fund II; ARP Higher Education Relief Fund III
St. Bernard's School of Theology and Ministry received federal funding under the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) as part of the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSAA HEERF II) Act 2021; and the American Rescue Plan (ARP HEERF III) 2021.
These emergency financial aid grants were administered to students for emergency costs due to Coronavirus, or for any component of the student's cost of attendance. Eligible expenses included tuition, food, housing, healthcare, and child care.
Reports for these funds can be found below:
- 00281500 HEERF Q12021 01262022
- 00281500 HEERF Q12022 07102022
- 00281500 HEERF Q22021 01262022
- 00281500 HEERF Q22021 07102022 Revised
- 00281500 HEERF Q22022 07102022
- 00281500 HEERF Q32020 01262022
- 00281500 HEERF Q32021 01262022
- 00281500 HEERF Q32021 07102022 Revised
- 00281500 HEERF Q42020 01262022 Revised
- 00281500 HEERF Q42020 01292021
- 00281500 HEERF Q42021 01262022