Giving to St. Bernard's
"It is impossible to calculate the number of lay and ordained ministers, and the many parishioners they serve, whose lives would be diminished without the benefit of a St. Bernard's education."
- Most Reverend Matthew H. Clark, Bishop Emeritus
St Bernard's mission is supported by our many friends, whose constant faith, prayerful support and generous sharing of gifts allows St. Bernard's to challenge, inform and foster the gifts of those called to serve.
As a donor, you become part of our ministry to the Church. Your generous gifts enable students to better understand their faith, supporting and guiding them as they move on to pursue lay and ordained ministries and Catholic service in society.
There are many ways to make a difference:
• By making a generous donation to our annual campaign which provides critical operating support to our school.
• By making a Memorial or Tribute Gift honoring a friend or loved one.
• By including St. Bernard's in your will or estate plans, insuring your legacy for future generations.
• By creating an endowment gift to establish a scholarship fund, endow a Chair or fund another ongoing program.
Together, our work at St. Bernard's reflects the strength of our faith and our commitment to the future.
For more information about making a gift to St. Bernard's, or to inquire about a legacy gift, please contact the Advancement Office at (585)-271-3657 or email Laura Hamilton, Director of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.