The Application Process
In order to matriculate in any of St. Bernard's master-level programs or our graduate Certificate in Pastoral Studies, a student must complete the matriculation process. The MDiv and MA degree programs are open to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
St. Bernard’s accepts applications for matriculation at any time during the year and new students can begin a degree program at the beginning of any of our three semesters. Please refer to our Academic Calendar for important deadlines and start dates.
Application Check list:
- Completed and signed Application Form
- Non-refundable application Fee of $75.00
- Personal Statement (see application for direction)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official Transcripts of all post-secondary school academic work *
- Criminal Background Check Form
- Medical Information:
- Meningitis Vaccination Response Form completed and signed
- Proof of immunization against Measles, Rubella, and Mumps (needed if born after January 1, 1957)
*All transcripts and letters of recommendation must be sent directly to St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry by the originating institution and those writing on the applicant’s behalf.
For more information please contact: Mark Capellazzi- Director of Recruitment & Financial Aid, (585) 271-3657 ext 289, email@example.com.
For specific questions related to the Albany Extension Site, please contact: Deacon Frank Berning or Anne Borghetti, (518) 453-6760, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com