Financial Aid - Helpful Links
St. Bernard's School of Theology and Ministry is committed to helping students identify the resources needed to finance their graduate education. Over 80% of our students receive some kind of financial aid or scholarship. Contact Christina Schmidt, Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 271-3657 x 289 for more information on the following:
St. Bernard's Financial Aid and Scholarship Information
Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Application [PDF] for both new and returning students.
How to fill out your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Budget Worksheet [Excell]
Stafford Direct Unsubsidized Loan
St. Bernard’s realizes that students may still have a financial gap and may need to investigate other finance options. As a student at St. Bernard’s, you are eligible to apply for Federal Student Aid. St. Bernard's offers Direct Unsubsidized Loans which are are low-interest, long-term loans.
In order to begin the process of Direct Unsubsidized Loan eligibility, you must fulfill the following:
- Matriculate into one of our degree or graduate certificate programs
- Complete and submit the St. Bernard’s financial aid application
- Complete the FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Sign a Master Promissory Note
- Complete Entrance Counseling for new loan applicants
- See the Estimated Cost of Attendance
- Be at least a part time student - register for a minimum of 2 courses each semester for M.Div. students and 1.5 courses for MAPS, MATS, GCPS students
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress - students must maintain a 2.75 cumulative grade point average in the M.Div. MAPS and GCPS programs, and 3.00 in the MATS program
- Contact Christina Schmidt, Director of Financial Aid, at email@example.com or (585) 271-3657 x 289.
Direct Loan Income Driven Repayment Plans
Billing and Payment Information
Additional Financial Resources